Subscriber names

SiellaBellaBoo

Reaction score
Hey guys
I have been thinking really hard about this and I had absolutely no idea of what to call my subscribers/fanbase. My channel is a family channel and is called Heavenly Love. If you have any ideas I would really really appreciate it!

SiellaBellaBoo

Reaction score
I believe it is really important to be personal and give your viewers a name. So if you have ideas that aren’t super cringey that would tie in well with the idea of ‘Heavenly’ that would be super! Thank you all so much

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what your channel is about, or how many followers you have, but it usually comes accross as more genuine if the audience picks their own name, you could do a call to action on social media, or in one of your videos to ask what your fans would like to be called!
Picking a fanbase name when you don't have a large-ish active following can seem a bit forced, or out of the blue (Not trying to offend here, I don't really know much about your channel)

If you want to pick a name, you could choose a few options and add a poll into your latest uploads to see what people like best?

But for names- you could just call them your 'heavenlies', like a pet name