• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Subscriber Count

Blakeehply

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I have had my Youtube for about 6 Months but only started making videos almost 4 months ago and I have 39 Subscribers at the moment, yay for that! I know its not a lot but I do appreciate every single person that Subscribes and I can't wait to hit 50 then 100 and so on! I have 3,500 Channel Views at the moment just thought I'd share since everyone else is sharing there experience :) I'm 22 and from Australia:D nice to meet you all! If you are interested in learning more about me I have posted a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" Forum :biggrin:

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Any milestone is a good milestone :)
Congratz and good luck on 100!

Reactions: Blakeehply

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratz! every sub is one sub closer to hitting it big. Great content btw will be subbing on my personal account! Really been wanting to get little nightmares

Blakeehply

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any milestone is a good milestone :)
Congratz and good luck on 100!
Thanks so much![DOUBLEPOST=1502952984,1502952922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratz! every sub is one sub closer to hitting it big. Great content btw will be subbing on my personal account! Really been wanting to get little nightmares
Hey man! Wow thanks so much for that you must be that 40th Subscriber! thank you heaps for the possitivity :)

Blakeehply

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats. I see you now have 40. For future reference - please only start a thread after you have achieved one of the milestones in the milestones rules (pinned at the top of this section.) Thank you.
Thank you! Very sorry for that I will be careful next time:)

Reactions: Crown