Subscriber Count On Channel

TheInFootball

Hey i've got a technical youtube question, if anyone can answer it that would be great! Basically on my channel it says I have 146 subscribers. But when I actually count up my subs I have 248, this is quite a big difference! Does anyone know why there is such a big difference?

Hey i've got a technical youtube question, if anyone can answer it that would be great! Basically on my channel it says I have 146 subscribers. But when I actually count up my subs I have 248, this is quite a big difference! Does anyone know why there is such a big difference?

I assume you mean that you clicked the counter of your subscribers on your channel, right? Well, that counter recounts several individuals, possibly everybody. For example, "BOBxXxXx1" might appear at the bottom of page 2, and again at the top of page 3. If you want a truly accurate count, you should count the names, possibly putting them in alphabetical order on a word document. That'll take a long time, but hey, you sat around and counted your subs in the first place. I hope this helped!

I assume you mean that you clicked the counter of your subscribers on your channel, right? Well, that counter recounts several individuals, possibly everybody. For example, "BOBxXxXx1" might appear at the bottom of page 2, and again at the top of page 3. If you want a truly accurate count, you should count the names, possibly putting them in alphabetical order on a word document. That'll take a long time, but hey, you sat around and counted your subs in the first place. I hope this helped!
WHAT HE SAID! ^

Back