• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Subscriber Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraiSko

Crai-Freakin-Sko
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So i came up with this fun little idea i have seen some folk do before and i decided i would give it a try also.

basically inform your viewers that when you hit certain milestones of Subs you will do a challenge or whatever your viewers want. iv seen people do everything from the cinnamon challenge to the milk challenge.

i decided i would try something a bit different, i posted a page on to my website with polls in which viewers can vote on what they would like to see me do when i hit certain numbers.

So what would you like to see me do ?
http://www.craisko.com/subscriberpolls.htm

Also what challenges do you guys reccomend as good ones for milestone goals ?
Do you also feel doing milestone challenges is a good thing? if not, why ?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think milestones are generally that helpful, since you're announcing them to people who already watch you. That way, only those who do but aren't subscribed for whatever reason will get the notification, and it won't benefit you. It can be a fun activity, but in terms of statistics I doubt it will benefit you much.

donnied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Honestly No I Don't See Myself Doing This But If It Works For You Do Your Thing Bro Be Innovative .
Don Deezy - Up & Away

Status
Not open for further replies.