subscribed unsubscribed and-other? watch time

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
I happened to notice recently on my yt anilitics app on my phone a split forming between my unsubscribed and subscribed watch time. when you click on the watch time from subscribers it reads as

currently at
subscribed 4.7%
unsubscribed 91.4%
and then other at 3.8%

its starting to become a large enough number in the other category I am really starting to wonder what that means, how can you be something other than subscribed or unsubscribed seems black and white to me.

out of 55,510 watch mins in the last 28 days other represents basically 2000 mins I guess it does not make a difference but I would like to know why this time isn't assigned to either subscribed or unsubscribed views.

I think that is a good thing that your videos are suggested and not only shown to your subscribers. This way people not subscribed get in their feed your videos. Also embedding your videos wherever around the net.

both not logged in or embedded seem like strong possibility's. seems like they could just as easily put that time in not subscribed though.

Could be that Mr Other just really likes watching Youtube videos. haha. I think the others got it right. Probably people that are not logged in.. or maybe they don't even have a google account to log into.

Back