Subscribe link on screen ?

BryMan1

Reaction score
When I watch some peoples clips/videos, I notice they have an actual link on their video for the subscribe, how is this done??? and is there actually any point in doing it as the mouse is a small movement away from the actual subscribe button lol... as I only have 11 I need to look at how to get more....

ty in advance

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Reactions: BryMan1

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
In your video edit on youtube you can go to "Annotations & Endscreens" one option is to add a button that lets them sub. :)

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Go for it!

Word of warning though it can only be added in the last 20 seconds of the video.

BryMan1

Reaction score
that's not a bad thing, most of my clips are less than 30seconds anyway lol....ty for the heads up, anything is worth a try at this moment in time :) , may I ask are there actual "how to's" on this site coz I cant seem to find any

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Not that i know of? But when your in your edit it should say at the top then i believe there are some tips there.

Audrone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are talking about little picture/ text in the bottom right corner, it can be done through Creator Studio -> Channel -> Branding.
Subscribe button under the video is available if video is being watched on YouTube. If your video is embed on Facebook or any other website, that logo in the corner is your only subscribe button.

BryMan1

Reaction score
If you are talking about little picture/ text in the bottom right corner, it can be done through Creator Studio -> Channel -> Branding.
Subscribe button under the video is available if video is being watched on YouTube. If your video is embed on Facebook or any other website, that logo in the corner is your only subscribe button.
thankyou :) nice channel by the way :)

Reactions: Audrone