Request Subscribe animation

KerrysWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I am looking for somebody to produce a subscribe and bell notification and like button animation For my channel to overlay on the video. I’m using Luma touch On iPad.

Is anybody able to help?
Thank you and God bless

KennyT

Reaction score
Hi, i usually just use a PNG image and add the animation in my video editing software of choice, I'm using Resolve on PC but the software you are using seems to be similar, they all kinda do, try finding some images that you like on google of what you are saying, import them to the program, and add them to your timeline above your video, if you want to animate them just add a video transition to the image.
Example:
In my latest video i added some png's i made in Photoshop to my outro. they appear on top of the video.
hope it helps.

Reactions: KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, i usually just use a PNG image and add the animation in my video editing software of choice, I'm using Resolve on PC but the software you are using seems to be similar, they all kinda do, try finding some images that you like on google of what you are saying, import them to the program, and add them to your timeline above your video, if you want to animate them just add a video transition to the image.
Example:
In my latest video i added some png's i made in Photoshop to my outro. they appear on top of the video.
hope it helps.
Thank you. What great advice

HussainHilali

Reaction score
Hey I am looking for somebody to produce a subscribe and bell notification and like button animation For my channel to overlay on the video. I’m using Luma touch On iPad.

Is anybody able to help?
Thank you and God bless
I agree with KennyT's advice, but if you're still interested in having something professionally made I can get that done for you - feel free to email me at hussainhilali@hotmail.com if you're interested
Portfolio: https://hussainhilali.pb.studio/