Subs, comments, thumbs up or favorites

Jake Bertone

jake's opinion
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
EASY question to answer. Subs. Good for the long term. Means they want to keep watching your videos. Comments are nice but unless the people commenting subscribe, I'm not too excited. Definitely subs!

JDTheGuru

JD DAILY VLOGGING!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would say Subscribers because if someone subscribers to you it shows in their feed for the people that are subscribed to that person who has subbed you so they also might check out your channel. If you are confused by what i have said don't worry I confused myself there a little, but I hope you know where I am coming from.

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Which do YOU prefer? I am essentially we want all of the above, but if you could only have one for your videos, which would it be?

I personally don't think subs are as important as people think. Thumbs up are cool, but I really think favorites are what sparks general interest and helps your video make it to the main page. Then again, lets be honest, how many of us actually GO to the main page? I haven't been there in months, so how exactly does that help?

Comments indicate people are watching and you're getting feedback, which is a good thing.

So, if you had to pick one for your videos, which would it be?
It's an extremely hard choice...
If someone sub it means they like your stuff and want to see more, thumbs up is cool because lazy people can let you know they like you with one single click :giggle: favorite are awesome because they bring you more view, but in the end what I really love are comments.
With comment people can give me a detailed feedback which is what help me more to improve.