subcribers and video views have gone down

Wolf3rs

Liking YTtalk
If any one can give me some ideas on how to get my subscrubers and video views up I would love it !!!
Thank you

P.S. If your looking for people to record with check my thread in 'colaboration' !

I think its this new layout. I know my views and comments have taken a huge hit recently. It really sucks I was getting more comments and views with 150 less subscribers. It's f*****g b******t sometimes. It's getting to the point where subscribers don't mean anything. I would almost rather have people like my facebook page. That way they are guaranteed to see the video at least.

Yeah, my stats have taken a major hit as well. At one point I was getting around 300-400 views per video, now I'm getting less than 200 normally. I'd suggest googling the youtube key word tool. You can type in words that are relevant to the topic you talk about, and find popular search terms that people are looking up, to hopefully increase your view count. That's what I do, and sometimes the view counts will spike past 1,000. I'd try that.

some views and subs have gone from channels as inactive accounts are being removed, nothing wrong with what your doing ;),
and just keep videos regularly coming in and have LOADS! of related tags to your video, it helps because your video is a suggested video for lots more videos :)

Man same here, my subs are slowing down and views have taken a big hit, really need to start them up again if I want to earn my partnership with some network!

Back