Sub4Sub Should You Do It?

Spudster100

YTtalk Mad
Hey,

I think this the right place to post this since I am getting you all some advice
wink.png

Anyway,

Here is A video I have created & uploaded explaining about sub4sub and if it's A good idea to do it

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jtZFSi_nA7o

Pros to Sub 4 Sub: You have more subscribers, which leads to higher social proof when other people look at your number of subscribers when deciding to subscribe.

Cons: They will most likely end up as dead subscribers, and if you can't get more views than the subscribers you have, then you look really bad.

Just advertising your channel is much more productive. If you actually have good content then people will subscribe on their own.

Pros to Sub 4 Sub: You have more subscribers, which leads to higher social proof when other people look at your number of subscribers when deciding to subscribe.

Cons: They will most likely end up as dead subscribers, and if you can't get more views than the subscribers you have, then you look really bad.
True But then they might look at your views and question you

@Public I agree its easy to get a channel to explode but it depends on how good your videos are

Back