ItzEddie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I cannot stand "sub4sub" posts, they are completely pointless unless all you care about is the sub count and not the views count, people should be subscribing to your content because they enjoy it.

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There just going to sub from you after a few weeks and hope you don't so it just looks like they have more subs. Thats generally how it works. I will not sub4sub its pointless you need to earn real subs with good content and consistency with it :D

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Had you used the search function you would have already known to NEVER do it. Fake subscribers won't get you anywhere.

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll be honest here- I have. But not anymore. Sites like submenow or thesubscribertrain are very easy to get subs from, but the only way you get subs (for free) is if you subscribe to a lot of channels. Then you're stuck with a bunch of subscriptions you don't wan to watch. And if I've got that outlook, I know I'm one of those channels someone doesn't want to watch! lol.

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
You got to 159 subs from doing sub4sub? Damn dude. That's failing hard.

TheBryanRamos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the major problem with sub4sub is that you'll have subscribers, but not ones that are really there for you. sure, they're there, but 9 times out of 10, they don't want your content, they want your account to be subbed to theirs.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm so OCD about things that if I am subscribed to you, I won't be happy unless I watch everything you post from the time I subscribe forward. It's like watching a TV series or a book trilogy or something. I just think I'd be short-changing someone if I subscribed to them and didn't have an interest in their content, just to get a subscriber to my channel.

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You got to 159 subs from doing sub4sub? Damn dude. That's failing hard.
help me i'm poor lol. but yeah sub4sub is like a fat guy drinking diet coke. pointless[DOUBLEPOST=1455591949,1455591835][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm so OCD about things that if I am subscribed to you, I won't be happy unless I watch everything you post from the time I subscribe forward. It's like watching a TV series or a book trilogy or something. I just think I'd be short-changing someone if I subscribed to them and didn't have an interest in their content, just to get a subscriber to my channel.
great point. sub4sub comes with no guarantees that they'll watch your videos. it then becomes a pointless number

Reactions: xingcat