Sub4sub is considering SPAM?

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Like if you make sub4sub and watch 2 minutes each to a video is considering SPAM?or SCAM?

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes? I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but yeah, sub4sub is against YouTube Terms of Service. Plus, subs that don't watch your videos only really hurt your channel, because then the algorithm thinks your content is boring.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sub4Sub is not recommended at all. Everyone thinks about numbers and themselves. They don´t care about your videos.
I have seen more and more live streams that people "makes friends", which is just Sub4Sub. I have pointed this out and they ignore me!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub4Sub is one way to grow quick. But the only thing that happens is that you are subscribing to a bunch of people that can't be bothered to make content to draw in new people while they subscribe to you. And you can count your behind they usually unsubscribe from your channel as soon as they see the +1 hoping you won't notice.

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
Yes, Sub4Sub-ing (along with other types such as Like4Like) are in violation of the YouTube ToS, which can be actionable at any time of your channel's career. So even if you have over 100,000 and only a few hundred are from sub exchanges, your whole channel can be removed without warning.

hexteria

Reaction score
Yeah. And I think that type of plan will only get dead viewers/bots.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub for sub is a bad idea and in the end it will hurt your channel more than help it, I don’t do sub for sub and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. The people subscribing to you are only subscribing because they want subscribers and their not really interested in your content so they most likely won’t be watching any of your videos.

Reactions: Alise