Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudster100

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do people think about this site SubPals

Not sure if I use it they says and active accounts and millions of people use and I know a lot of big you tubers would of used it you need something to let people to know that you exist otherwise they won't care or know?

It gets your numbers up so other people that love gaming might subscribe because there is loads of gaming channels so it is hard enough to get of the ground anyway as I have noticed (I got 55 legit subscribers so im thinking about trying there service then talking to these people to spread the channel)

Let me know what you think?

Otherwise let me know what made your channel viral if it is over 1000 subs

Cheers,
Mark

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
Subpals just gives you dead subscribers that don't even watch your videos and just make your sub count look even higher. There really is no satisfaction for having these subs.

Jessica

Just a girl with a camera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What do people think about this site SubPals

Not sure if I use it they says and active accounts and millions of people use and I know a lot of big you tubers would of used it you need something to let people to know that you exist otherwise they won't care or know?

It gets your numbers up so other people that love gaming might subscribe because there is loads of gaming channels so it is hard enough to get of the ground anyway as I have noticed (I got 55 legit subscribers so im thinking about trying there service then talking to these people to spread the channel)

Let me know what you think?

Otherwise let me know what made your channel viral if it is over 1000 subs

Cheers,
Mark
I mean, if you want to do go for it, but it looks a little shady to me. Anything that says they will gives subs with no repercussions seems weird. besides I don't think the subs would be active or real and then it won't matter if you have a lot. You'll have subs with zero activity.

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well i posted a video every day for the last 5 months or so, thats how i got over 1k subs

Spudster100

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can i delete subscribers of the channel?

I am going to try it and try to message one and see if they get back to me apparently they claim to give active subscribers so its confusing.

Haven't really tried it much since I don't want to stuff my channel up I rather have no subs then inactive ones.[DOUBLEPOST=1388662825,1388634967][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried sub pals so that I could do a video on what I think.
'
Basically you are all right its just a waste of time

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
I wouldn't try buying subscribers. Even if they "comment" for a bit it will stop and then Youtube will wipe out the dead accounts anyway.

SubPals

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am one of the support agents at Subpals.com. Although this message is bias, I hope to clarify some of your questions and and help you understand why we offer such a service and how it helps your channel grow.

SubPals is a "Sub4Sub" website, which means you have to subscribe to users in order for you to receive subscribers back. The only plan that does not require you to subscribe back to anyone is the Enterprise plan, which currently costs $5 for the first month and $10 for the ongoing months.

When you activate any plan other than the Enterprise plan, the SubPals system automatically subscribes you to 10 or 20 other channels (depending on the plan you choose) and then you automatically receive subscribers back. This is an effortless process and literally takes 1 mouse click once you are logged in. The subscribers you receive are not targeted subscribers, but they are from real and active accounts.

The system has been setup to ONLY allow you to send and receive subscribers from the account you are trying to promote, which helps ensure all subscribers everyone receives are real and active. To help you understand this further, here's an example: If my channel is /YouTubeMarketing101 and that is the channel I want to grow by using SubPals, then when I login and activate a plan, I will subscribe to other channels from /YouTubeMarketing101 and I will receive subscribers back to that same channel. I cannot create a dummy account, such as /XYZBot and subscribe to the channels with that and receive subscribers back. What would the point be for me to promote a channel that I don't intend to use/grow? In conclusion, I MUST SUBSCRIBE WITH MY SAME ACCOUNT I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE.

This helps ensure the integrity of the system, but it does not mean that the subscribers you receive are targeted. If you have a gaming channel, you can expect to receive subscriptions from other gaming channels, as well as fitness/dancing/music channels...and the list goes on. Since the subscriptions you receive are not targeted, you will not receive as many views/likes/comments from these subscribers, but you will indeed receive some because they are real and active accounts. Post some interesting videos and some of these subscribers will definitely watch them!

So the final question is, "What is the point of increasing my subscribers with SubPals if those subscribers are not going to contribute much to my videos' views/likes/comments?" - Apart from the fact that SubPals is free to use, the reason is simple, but let me ask you a question first. When you browse around YouTube and stumble across an "OK" video, do you subscribe to that channel if they have 100 or even 500 subscribers? In most cases, people will answer "No". What if that same channel had 10,000 subscribers, would you feel more inclined to subscribe to it? In most cases, people will answer "Yes".

The fact is, if you don't have a high number of subscribers, it's extremely difficult to get more subscribers because most people quickly come to the conclusion that it's not worth subscribing to the channel if other people are not either. As a result, SubPals gives you the chance to grow your subscriber count so you can start being taken seriously and gain more subscribers naturally. If you don't have a high number of subscribers, in most cases, you cannot expect people to take you seriously and subscribe to you. If there were two identical channels in every way, but one had 100 subscribers and the other had 5,000 subscribers they received from SubPals, you would see the channel with 5,000 subscribers naturally growing at a significantly quicker pace for much less effort.

We've seen channels start using SubPals at close to 0 subscribers and use it every day until they get to 5,000+ subscribers. At that point, these same users no longer need to use SubPals because they're gaining enough recognition to naturally receive 20-50 subscribers each day.

The conclusion is that SubPals gives every channel a better chance of being successful. If you constantly post very poor videos, but have 5,000 subscribers, you cannot expect to become the next YouTube phenomenon. However, if you are posting legitimately great videos, but are not receiving the recognition you deserve because you have such a low subscriber count, then SubPals is the solution for that problem.
This was a long message, but I hope it was worth the read. If you ever contact SubPals, you will always get a response and it will be easy to see that we are real people who care and are here to help. In the very near future, we will be launching a brand new system, which will give you MANY more tools and features to help you grow your YouTube success, for free. I hope you will all give SubPals a try and if you ever have questions, you can contact us directly from the "Contact" page on the website. Thank you.

Chrisicut

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I am one of the support agents at Subpals.com. Although this message is bias, I hope to clarify some of your questions and and help you understand why we offer such a service and how it helps your channel grow.

SubPals is a "Sub4Sub" website, which means you have to subscribe to users in order for you to receive subscribers back. The only plan that does not require you to subscribe back to anyone is the Enterprise plan, which currently costs $5 for the first month and $10 for the ongoing months.

When you activate any plan other than the Enterprise plan, the SubPals system automatically subscribes you to 10 or 20 other channels (depending on the plan you choose) and then you automatically receive subscribers back. This is an effortless process and literally takes 1 mouse click once you are logged in. The subscribers you receive are not targeted subscribers, but they are from real and active accounts.

The system has been setup to ONLY allow you to send and receive subscribers from the account you are trying to promote, which helps ensure all subscribers everyone receives are real and active. To help you understand this further, here's an example: If my channel is /YouTubeMarketing101 and that is the channel I want to grow by using SubPals, then when I login and activate a plan, I will subscribe to other channels from /YouTubeMarketing101 and I will receive subscribers back to that same channel. I cannot create a dummy account, such as /XYZBot and subscribe to the channels with that and receive subscribers back. What would the point be for me to promote a channel that I don't intend to use/grow? In conclusion, I MUST SUBSCRIBE WITH MY SAME ACCOUNT I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE.

This helps ensure the integrity of the system, but it does not mean that the subscribers you receive are targeted. If you have a gaming channel, you can expect to receive subscriptions from other gaming channels, as well as fitness/dancing/music channels...and the list goes on. Since the subscriptions you receive are not targeted, you will not receive as many views/likes/comments from these subscribers, but you will indeed receive some because they are real and active accounts. Post some interesting videos and some of these subscribers will definitely watch them!

So the final question is, "What is the point of increasing my subscribers with SubPals if those subscribers are not going to contribute much to my videos' views/likes/comments?" - Apart from the fact that SubPals is free to use, the reason is simple, but let me ask you a question first. When you browse around YouTube and stumble across an "OK" video, do you subscribe to that channel if they have 100 or even 500 subscribers? In most cases, people will answer "No". What if that same channel had 10,000 subscribers, would you feel more inclined to subscribe to it? In most cases, people will answer "Yes".

The fact is, if you don't have a high number of subscribers, it's extremely difficult to get more subscribers because most people quickly come to the conclusion that it's not worth subscribing to the channel if other people are not either. As a result, SubPals gives you the chance to grow your subscriber count so you can start being taken seriously and gain more subscribers naturally. If you don't have a high number of subscribers, in most cases, you cannot expect people to take you seriously and subscribe to you. If there were two identical channels in every way, but one had 100 subscribers and the other had 5,000 subscribers they received from SubPals, you would see the channel with 5,000 subscribers naturally growing at a significantly quicker pace for much less effort.

We've seen channels start using SubPals at close to 0 subscribers and use it every day until they get to 5,000+ subscribers. At that point, these same users no longer need to use SubPals because they're gaining enough recognition to naturally receive 20-50 subscribers each day.

The conclusion is that SubPals gives every channel a better chance of being successful. If you constantly post very poor videos, but have 5,000 subscribers, you cannot expect to become the next YouTube phenomenon. However, if you are posting legitimately great videos, but are not receiving the recognition you deserve because you have such a low subscriber count, then SubPals is the solution for that problem.
This was a long message, but I hope it was worth the read. If you ever contact SubPals, you will always get a response and it will be easy to see that we are real people who care and are here to help. In the very near future, we will be launching a brand new system, which will give you MANY more tools and features to help you grow your YouTube success, for free. I hope you will all give SubPals a try and if you ever have questions, you can contact us directly from the "Contact" page on the website. Thank you.
Hey look, the internet has telemarketers.

Just so everybody knows, using this program is a horrible idea. I know people are still going to use it, and trust me, not one YouTuber that uses this is going to get more subscribers than they buy. So yeah, use SubPals! Why not? You just won't get anywhere with this career.

Status
Not open for further replies.