Sub back comments

KushQQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like when people comment my videos but then i get those annoying standard comments: "i really liked your video, mind subbing and i will sub back?". Damn that makes me sad, after thinking wow someone actually liked my video...nope they just want one more sub.

I usually reply to them, thanking them for the comment and being glad that they liked my video but after that i never heard of them again

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
I either delete the comments or just reply with a thank you. Because you're right, the end of the day they just care about their sub count going up, not your video. It's unfortunate.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I really like when people comment my videos but then i get those annoying standard comments: "i really liked your video, mind subbing and i will sub back?". Damn that makes me sad, after thinking wow someone actually liked my video...nope they just want one more sub.

I usually reply to them, thanking them for the comment and being glad that they liked my video but after that i never heard of them again
I really liked this thread.. would you mind going and finding one of my threads and commenting and liking it as well?

KushQQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really liked this thread.. would you mind going and finding one of my threads and commenting and liking it as well?
laugh way too much over this comment[DOUBLEPOST=1429717681,1429717591][/DOUBLEPOST]
I either delete the comments or just reply with a thank you. Because you're right, the end of the day they just care about their sub count going up, not your video. It's unfortunate.

i usually check their channel and if i like the comment sometimes i sub but that happens rarelly

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
If someone asks I will check them out.. If I really like them I will sub, but I never ask anyone to sub.. if they want to they will if they don't they wont.

YorkshireYank

Fast Paced Abridged Gameplay!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've gotten a few of them, but they usually follow an actual comment about the video so I don't particularly mind when people do that. If they put some thought into the comment and obviously watched the video, then I'm happy to check out their channel in return.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

SillySquishy

Reaction score
Hahaha I've yet to get them but thanks for this post I'll be careful and if somebody does do it I will be sure to ask them why and if they don't reply they will be getting a ban from my channel :p

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't delete the comments, but I thank them for stopping by (in a way they're still contributing to my engagement, so whatever) and certainly won't be checking out their channel or subscribing at all.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I delete such comments.