• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Sub and View Goal achieved for the month!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
First video uploaded back on youtube:
Date: 9-18-17
View count: 492
Sub count: 23

Goal for 10-18-17
View count: 700
Sub count: 30

I am currently at 30 subs and 730 views on 10-16-17! I have achieved my goals and now I'm ready to accomplish more on youtube!

I am going to make my next goal for
11-18-17
view count: 1,000
sub count: 45

Reactions: Samira

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Aye congrats on reaching your goal! Thats always an awesome thing to reach and heres to reaching your next goal too!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Aye congrats on reaching your goal! Thats always an awesome thing to reach and heres to reaching your next goal too!
appreciate it!!! Have to start somewhere right?

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Goal for 10-18-17

I am currently at 30 subs and 730 views on 10-16-17! I have achieved my goals and now I'm ready to accomplish more on youtube!

11-18-17

Wow thats amazing. Must feel fantastic to reach your goals. Keep up the good work it might even be your job one day ;) (if you want that of coarse )[DOUBLEPOST=1508217452,1508217265][/DOUBLEPOST]

Goal for 10-18-17

11-18-17

Wow thats amazing. Must feel fantastic to reach your goals. Keep up the good work it might even be your job one day ;) (if you want that of coarse )

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow that is incredible I tried to plan for some goals but I'm not seeing that those were super unrealistic!! Your goals are right there and realistic and your reaching them which is amazing!! Good luck to you and I hope to see many more milestone achievements from you!!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keeping a rolling list of goals is a good idea, I think!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Wow thats amazing. Must feel fantastic to reach your goals. Keep up the good work it might even be your job one day ;) (if you want that of coarse )[DOUBLEPOST=1508217452,1508217265][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow thats amazing. Must feel fantastic to reach your goals. Keep up the good work it might even be your job one day ;) (if you want that of coarse )
it does feel fantastic! Thank you and maybe one day, who knows! I'm just here right now enjoying the ride!

Wow that is incredible I tried to plan for some goals but I'm not seeing that those were super unrealistic!! Your goals are right there and realistic and your reaching them which is amazing!! Good luck to you and I hope to see many more milestone achievements from you!!
Thanks! I think goals are amazing to have in order for you to focus on growing and makes you work a little harder then if you didn't have any goals!

Congratulations! Keeping a rolling list of goals is a good idea, I think!
Thanks! I agree a ton with you!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

11-18-17
You can actually achieve your gold far earlier than you think if you start doing the basic things that will get your videos seen. For example I just visited your channel and you have uploaded many videos but you have no playlist build, your channel homepage is empty just a trailer video....Build playlist and use the playlist to create sections on your channel home page.

That way you will be exposing your videos and that will bring in more views and subs which is what you are looking for.....hope that helps

Reactions: Samira

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
You can actually achieve your gold far earlier than you think if you start doing the basic things that will get your videos seen. For example I just visited your channel and you have uploaded many videos but you have no playlist build, your channel homepage is empty just a trailer video....Build playlist and use the playlist to create sections on your channel home page.

That way you will be exposing your videos and that will bring in more views and subs which is what you are looking for.....hope that helps
Thanks for the tips!!! I will do this ASAP and see how it benefits me!

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Id like to add to this

Adding playlist like suggested counts like a video upload so youtube likes that kind of activity :)

Reactions: Boris Qs