Stupidest Comments You Received

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I haven't been uploading a lot lately so I get less comments, but this comment on a video I did like 2 years ago that I just got ranks up there with some of the other idiotic things I've seen lol. I will start a religious war with this person by the end of the week. What are some of yours?
blasphemy.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1523505856,1523505418][/DOUBLEPOST]Why are the pictures so small now??? Did something change?

Anyways, I did a video and titled it "Dog Speaking in Tongues" and this person got all butthurt about it. Here is the text from the comments:

Her:
Dogs bark!!! THEY DO NOT SPEAK IN TONGUES!!!! THAT'S BLASPHEMY! !!

Me:
My dog just flipped you off and stuck her tongue out

Her:
Who gives a RIP the truth is the truth! !!!

Me:
Who gives a RIP? What does that even mean? I think your fingers are tongue tied. You must be really fun at parties...

Reactions: Crown

Steverd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So so so so many over the years.
How about the ones like: Your voice sounds funny?
STUPID!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Must be this one I got yesterday on my video about Facebook

"I left that POS a year ago as they were suspending me for defending the American people and country against verbal attacks from the goat humpers and LGBT freaks, so f**k them! Blocked and suspended 15 times. Dump the POS."

Dude sounds crazy

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get stupid comments daily. After receiving so many - I dont rise to them anymore. Im bored of them. I just 'heart' their comment.

Reactions: Steverd and Crown

Primink

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
deleted

Last edited:

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On a video I made about the speed of objects in sports:

"
"Stupid brit c**t calling football soccer to appeal to Americunts. Youre a fuxking digrace. DISLIKED"
"

I'm Australian and we call it soccer here. But even if I was British, this comment is about as idiotic as they come. On my children's videos, I spell color without a 'u' (we spell it 'colour' in Australia) as it helps with the algorithm.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
"Your jokes aren't funny. I can tell you were drunk when editing this."

Umm...I'm sorry if I tried to do something different but thank you for your criticism. And no, I was clearly sober when editing my video. But I'll try harder next time. ;] Thanks.

Others are just offensive and I tend to delete ones that come across as demeaning.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Why are the pictures so small now???
There was a maximum size of 400x400 on attachments. I agree that's too small. I've just increased it to 800x800 so hopefully that should be better. You'll have to attach it again though.

The comments I hate are all the usual ones that are just copied over and over and over:

"Hit like if you're watching in 2018."

etc etc

Reactions: Farley Productions

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't get many wild comments, but dang.. That kind of comment is the one that really makes me roll my eyes..