Stupid YouTube Thumbnails!

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
yeah, i try and tell myself "it shows that im really talking about something really intensely"
--- merged: Jun 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM ---
I wouldnt mind seeing a choice of 20, surely there would be one good one out of 20 that we could use. At times I feel like reuploading and hoping for a better choice :D I think they didnt look so bad on the old layout but on the new one with the much larger thumbs a lot of them look awful.
i agree, if they gave us more choices there should be one good one out of those, but sometimes when i see those 3 pictures come up im like "oh god..." and considering my channel is a beauty channel, i feel like i would especially need a good thumbnail to showcase something, well, attractive. lol is that too much to ask for, youtube?!?!?!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope YouTube gives non full partners a better choice of thumbnails because its stinks when the thumbnail options have your mouth open,your eyes closed or making some other stupid face like in my newest video

Oye
Yeah it sucks.

I'll say though that I don't think your thumbnail looks that bad, I think we just tend to be pickier for our own thumbnails. I often hate mine. lol

Reactions: Michael

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My thumbnails are horrible and the fact that the ones I chose were the 'best' out of a truly diabolical set is depressing :( If I could have custom thumbnails I would be in YouTube heaven.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I hope YouTube gives non full partners a better choice of thumbnails because its stinks when the thumbnail options have your mouth open,your eyes closed or making some other stupid face like in my newest video

Oye
Hahah, I knooooow! It's so embarrassing! One video of mine gave me 3 different thumbnails of the same stupid look on my face!

Reactions: Jason Ingersoll

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yeah, i try and tell myself "it shows that im really talking about something really intensely"
--- merged: Jun 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM ---

i agree, if they gave us more choices there should be one good one out of those, but sometimes when i see those 3 pictures come up im like "oh god..." and considering my channel is a beauty channel, i feel like i would especially need a good thumbnail to showcase something, well, attractive. lol is that too much to ask for, youtube?!?!?!

Seriously!