Streaming

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Does anybody know how I can Stream Gaming videos to YouTube? I've seen it done but some of the ppl I've asked hasn't been of too much help!

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anybody know how I can Stream Gaming videos to YouTube? I've seen it done but some of the ppl I've asked hasn't been of too much help!
I would like to know this as well...I think it might be under the apps or something.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Livestream games can be done with Google + Air otherwise you can't. Only certain partners can do livestream.

Reactions: VlogRays

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah i looked it up the other day because i just got a partnership and JosTheReal is right only certain partners can get it, I wish i had it i guess i have to just use twitch.tv

Reactions: L.G.

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to know this as well...I think it might be under the apps or something.
The Live Streaming on Youtube is a Tier 1 Partnership which is the same as Tier 2 and just has the additional "Live Streaming" - Youtube currently have high standards for giving this Tier out, as it can end in tears forsure with regards to coypright that you wouldn't even think about.

My Network is looking into obtaining this Tier, but we currently use Google Hangout for Live Streaming certain aspects.

Oh, I forget the actual Tier clarification - as it 1,2,3

I'm pretty sure 1 is the best 2 is the standard and 3 is pretty awful, but I haven't got my Network Notebook with me at work.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Live Streaming on Youtube is a Tier 1 Partnership which is the same as Tier 2 and just has the additional "Live Streaming" - Youtube currently have high standards for giving this Tier out, as it can end in tears forsure with regards to coypright that you wouldn't even think about.

My Network is looking into obtaining this Tier, but we currently use Google Hangout for Live Streaming certain aspects.

I'm pretty sure 1 is the best 2 is the standard and 3 is pretty awful, but I haven't got my Network Notebook with me at work.
I did not know that! Thanks man.

Reactions: gunner4568

L.G.

Reaction score
Channel Type

Me neither...Is there a way to find out what Tier my channel is on?

Reactions: gunner4568

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me neither...Is there a way to find out what Tier my channel is on?
Which Network are you with ? - I would hazard to guess Teir 2[DOUBLEPOST=1344851937,1344851877][/DOUBLEPOST]Also looking at your channel, you don't meet the new requirements for the Top Tier.

L.G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Which Network are you with ? - I would hazard to guess Teir 2[DOUBLEPOST=1344851937,1344851877][/DOUBLEPOST]Also looking at your channel, you don't meet the new requirements for the Top Tier.
VisionTV