• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Streaming audio problem

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

So I don't know how to people stream on PS4/XBOX but also can hear their stream music/alerts through one headset. How can I hear everything without having to play the music out loud and duplicating it through the mic?
Bit hard to explain what I mean but because I'm playing on console I don't know how people listen to music on the pc at the same time.

I have two monitors.

Thanks!!! :)

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can't, unless your using a elgato, then you could maybe figure something out.[DOUBLEPOST=1541704092,1541704029][/DOUBLEPOST]You could cut into your headphones-cord and add a music player input from your computer and wire it into the wires of your microphone, but that's not really a good fix XD

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can't, unless your using a elgato, then you could maybe figure something out.[DOUBLEPOST=1541704092,1541704029][/DOUBLEPOST]You could cut into your headphones-cord and add a music player input from your computer and wire it into the wires of your microphone, but that's not really a good fix XD
I use an Elgato HD60s :)

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=wT-iqUUGhWo
Follow that tutorial, and then just add desktop audio as a audio input to your stream.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)