Gaming streamers/ gaming group needed

Hatefulbag

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I am creating a gaming team that has youtubers, streamers, esports players, ect. . If you are interested in joining please leave me a way to contact you such as discord, skype, ect. I will be asking a few questions and be taking a look at your channels to see if you would fit in this team. Thank you very much and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. I am also 19. I play pc and ps4

Reaction score
I’m down my psn is godspeed345
And my discord is Comic Book Kade

Last edited:

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds pretty good, I have been mainly streaming the past few months but I’m getting back into uploading videos too you can add me on discord - SmokeySpace#6394

nickyplier

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am interested in too. Sounds goo. I have been uploading video on Youtube. You can add me to discord : JJWhite#8457

DocTheDuck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i'm down
Discord: Doc#6720

DatBoiJdogYT

Reaction score
Hello, I am creating a gaming team that has youtubers, streamers, esports players, ect. . If you are interested in joining please leave me a way to contact you such as discord, skype, ect. I will be asking a few questions and be taking a look at your channels to see if you would fit in this team. Thank you very much and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. I am also 19. I play pc and ps4
Hello im a fellow youtuber named DatBoiJdog. Im a 14 year old with over 400 subscribers. I dont have much to bring to the tabel but heres my psn jdogamvs

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RageQuit

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Appleman#4799 please contact me through this i would reaally like to join

Hatefulbag

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok I sent a discord link to everyone one it will say jb1999123

RageQuit

Reaction score
I would like to join but I haven't actually posted any videos yet, hoping to start streaming today and every day from now on forward