Strategies to properly tags in YouTube.

When you say "file name" are you referring to what I actually named the MP4 video file?? I hope not... because I'm an organized freak and always name my video files according to what date I created it...

When you say "file name" are you referring to what I actually named the MP4 video file?? I hope not... because I'm an organized freak and always name my video files according to what date I created it...

Yeah, the name of the mp4 file you upload. I don't know exactly how much it matters, but I just like to link everything together as good as I can.

How I learn to tag my videos:
- Search your video topic in YouTube search and use the appropriate search results as tags
- Search your video topic in Google, scroll down to the bottom of the search page and you will find a ton of tags that you can use
- You an app / extension ike VidIQ or TubeBuddy to see what other YouTubers are tagging and what are the most popular tags for YouTubers in your niche[DOUBLEPOST=1508964318,1508964263][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, the name of the mp4 file you upload. I don't know exactly how much it matters, but I just like to link everything together as good as I can.

No, the file name doesn't matter.

Back