Strategies to promote you tube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

earnwithronny

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been doing youtube for years, ( as a side , just for fun) I am inspired by all the famous youtubers rice gum, vitaly, and other successful youtubers. Recently i have been taking it more serious (2.5k views) I currently have a channel dedicated to ways to make money online. I have used a method that converts facebook users to my channel. But i feel as if its noneffective. I would like for you to share ways you use everyday to promote your channel. Maybe I can improve =)

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There is plenty of topics how to promote your channel so go over them and read. Things that were mentioned are Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recently what I am thinking and maybe the best way to promote your channel is to share it with your family and friends and with the people which you meet on daily basis. Sometimes I am to shy to do this, but these are your best supporters, the one who knows you from real life.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Locking this thread, there are a lot of strategies all around the forum on how to grow your channel, you can always check out the tutorial forum or use the search function ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.