Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Strategies to promote you tube channel

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by earnwithronny, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earnwithronny
    Cash:
    $4
    Hello everyone! I have been doing youtube for years, ( as a side , just for fun) I am inspired by all the famous youtubers rice gum, vitaly, and other successful youtubers. Recently i have been taking it more serious (2.5k views) I currently have a channel dedicated to ways to make money online. I have used a method that converts facebook users to my channel. But i feel as if its noneffective. I would like for you to share ways you use everyday to promote your channel. Maybe I can improve =)

2. UnboxingSve
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $23
    There is plenty of topics how to promote your channel so go over them and read. Things that were mentioned are Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recently what I am thinking and maybe the best way to promote your channel is to share it with your family and friends and with the people which you meet on daily basis. Sometimes I am to shy to do this, but these are your best supporters, the one who knows you from real life.

3. Shendijiro
    Gaming is my Passion
    Cash:
    $3,175
    Locking this thread, there are a lot of strategies all around the forum on how to grow your channel, you can always check out the tutorial forum or use the search function ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.