Strategies For Uploading Consistently?

Jjisawesome25698

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered already, but I'm just curious as to how some of you guys are able to push out three videos a week or daily uploads.

I've just been wondering as to how you guys split up your free time and schedule it for YouTube, is it the type of content that you make that allows you to upload quickly? Or do you just pour every free minute you have into YouTube?

It took me about two weeks to push out a video even with the holidays (going through scripting, recording, thumbnails, etc) so I'm not sure how I'll be able to during the rest of the season.

Thanks for any help!
Well, I go to school & get homework, so I also have very little free time. What I do is so simple and means that I can get two videos out a week. So here's my strategies:

On Saturdays I make a video, after football practice. Lets call this video, video A.
Then, on Sunday I make another video, lets say called video B. Also on Sunday, I edit video A & make video A's thumbnail. All this takes about 3 and a half hours, so I get up at 8 o clock and by 12 I'm done and ready to relax/play ps4!
This means that I have one video ready to be uploaded while I'm at school on Monday, and one video to edit on the week nights, for Friday! Works for me! Also, do you work/school/any other education or whatever at the weekends?
Thanks
J

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try not to overthink your videos! Once you have your idea, plot out key points to discuss, but maybe leave some of the talking to be 'ad-lib'... Viewers don't need a perfect video every time, and aiming for a video each week is a nice consistency.