Still waiting After 5 weeks for my Adsense Verification Code

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Google Adsense said that I should receive it after 2 or 4 weeks.... It's to verify my adress... But I still waiting after 5 weeks. It looks like Middle Age to receive a postal letter from Google... I live in Western Europe in Belgium and Google is in Ireland....

Vanilora

Reaction score
I never got it....had to apply for the code three times and then scan my ID which got me finally verified. I'd recommend to apply for a new code after 4 weeks and then repeat until you can scan the ID. It seems like they are not sending the letters at all...

Last edited:

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I never got it....had to apply for the code three times and then scan my ID which got me finally verified. I'd recomment to apply for a new code after 4 weeks and then repeat until you can scan the ID. It seems like they are not sending the letters at all...
Where do you live (country)?

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Maybe it's the accents on words. I'll request a new code tomorrow. People on google product forum are useless and very frustrating. Thank You.

Vanilora

Reaction score
Maybe it's the accents on words. I'll request a new code tomorrow. People on google product forum are useless and very frustrating. Thank You.
I had my address without accents (after one experience with a post office from abroad) and didn't recieve anything anyway so not sure.