Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Still waiting After 5 weeks for my Adsense Verification Code

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by iron, May 16, 2018.

1. iron
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    Google Adsense said that I should receive it after 2 or 4 weeks.... It's to verify my adress... But I still waiting after 5 weeks. It looks like Middle Age to receive a postal letter from Google... I live in Western Europe in Belgium and Google is in Ireland....

2. Vanilora
    Cash:
    $7
    I never got it....had to apply for the code three times and then scan my ID which got me finally verified. I'd recommend to apply for a new code after 4 weeks and then repeat until you can scan the ID. It seems like they are not sending the letters at all...

#2 Vanilora, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  3. iron
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    Where do you live (country)?

4. Vanilora
    Cash:
    $7
    Czech Republic

5. iron
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    Maybe it's the accents on words. I'll request a new code tomorrow. People on google product forum are useless and very frustrating. Thank You.

6. Vanilora
    Cash:
    $7
    I had my address without accents (after one experience with a post office from abroad) and didn't recieve anything anyway so not sure.