Still not Updating Total View Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicMeiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone else is still having this problem on youtube, in which the total number of views for your video's has not updated. It's been 6 days for me so far and also one of my video's is stuck at processing for over 1 hour now :(. Is this happening for anyone else? Any help or information is appreciated, thank you.

PublicSeaLion

The Most Public of Sea Lions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Something may have gone wrong with the upload, if you can watch it on youtube then just continue waiting. If you can't then reupload it.

AngelicMeiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah ok, i'll do that, has your channel video total views updated?

OppaiSama

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yep. We're having the same problem as well. Our total views are about 300-400 views behind our actual views. o: I'd assume it'll just take time to eventually update, so no big deal.
As for the upload issue you're having, we haven't come across that as of lately. :x

AngelicMeiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep. We're having the same problem as well. Our total views are about 300-400 views behind our actual views. o: I'd assume it'll just take time to eventually update, so no big deal.
As for the upload issue you're having, we haven't come across that as of lately. :x
Ah ok, well thank you very much for the info, I appreciate it :D

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone else is still having this problem on youtube, in which the total number of views for your video's has not updated. It's been 6 days for me so far and also one of my video's is stuck at processing for over 1 hour now :(. Is this happening for anyone else? Any help or information is appreciated, thank you.
It's the government shutdown, mine haven't really updated properly in about 5 days either. Anyways, I'm not exactly sure why they aren't updating correctly, but sometimes this happens. It seems like individual video view counts kind of update for me, but my total channel views have been stuck for a few days.

Sapphire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
We are having the same problem, we are estimating its 60-70,000 views away from actual figures over the past 6 days...does the US government run YT then? lol!
As our views are at 1,997,429 we were excited to see it 'click' over to 2 million...been a long wait so far! lol
Hopefully its resolved soon....

DumpsterGameplay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Our view counts on both YouTube and SocialBlade haven't updated since the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.