1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Still Acting

Discussion in 'Film and Animation' started by veronica33067, Jan 1, 2018.

1. veronica33067
    I've Got It
    This is a new year and I'm super excited :dance: because this is the year I'm putting my acting career first! Never will I allow anything else to get in the way! I have come across a few opportunities that will help me kick start my career this year! If all goes according to plan, which I have faith it will, I will be going back to acting school effective, immediately, this year! I will also graduate from acting school this year! In addition, I will start auditioning for many roles and begin to embark on my new journey! I've already been cast for a role beginning this year February! I'm super excited to be a part of this film! I will received IMDB credit! Hopefully, I will be able to share the film with you all once it's finished. Toodles! Until next time! :wink2:
  2. Smashin Bros Games
    I have trained (Personal trainer by profession) a couple actors and one of my co workers is a actor. It must be really exciting! CRUSH IT!