Stick to what you love

DeclassifiedWeird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you want to be successful on youtube, you have to do what you love. Whether that be video games, vlogs, comedy, DIY, you need to have a passion for it. DO NOT do videos just because they are a popular category on youtube and you're just looking to get popular and get a lot of views. Focus on your passion, learn unique skills, do things no one else is doing on youtube, and that will give you both the satisfaction of doing something you love and it will give you a more genuine audience that will like watching your videos for you and be inspired by your work.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This inspired me to both play twilight princess instead of some new cod or indie game malarkey and continue on with my Scripted Crap. Prolly need a better name for that last one. But yeah, doing what you love is going to come across as more genuine, which is hugely important.

DeclassifiedWeird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This inspired me to both play twilight princess instead of some new cod or indie game malarkey and continue on with my Scripted Crap. Prolly need a better name for that last one. But yeah, doing what you love is going to come across as more genuine, which is hugely important.
Keep doing what you love and everything will work out. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: daniel burgio

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And thanks for the encouragement! I almost saw myself giving in to temptation.

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agree! Agree! Agree! Doing what you love is the only way to stay motivated to continue. Even if it's the most bizzare hobby in the world, there's a community out there that will love and appreciate it. You just gotta find them.

Stay committed to your dream as a Content Creator. Say to heck with the trolls and naysayers and keep on truckin'.

"The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling." -Fabienne Fredrickson