Animation Stick figure Animation series.

Does this sound like a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I was on stickpage.com the other day and I was watching their old stick figure animation fighting scenes and I began to think, what if you could actually make a web series with just stick figures. So I began to brainstorm and came up with a 4 season long zombie stick figure series.

The story focuses on a guy who was bitten by a zombie back when he was a kid. Instead of turning he became a half mutant. His right arm could transform into a big arm with claws. Later on in the series he gains new transformations, he can make his arm change into a canon, a sword and a few other weapons/ shield. I would also like to have their dialogue in a thought bubble sort of way or like that of a comic. If any animators are down to make what I thinks is a pretty easy animation series, please message me or comment below. Also if you would like to know more about the series I'll be glad to answer any questions. I'd also appreciate any other script writers to help come up with new a series to do after and so on.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like a bit Stop Motion. I had a stop motion channel a few years ago with Action Men. Dubbed over with different voices etc.
Its hard work though bro.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I like a bit Stop Motion. I had a stop motion channel a few years ago with Action Men. Dubbed over with different voices etc.
Its hard work though bro.
I can imagine, but I can see it as a fun project. Especially animating the fighting scenes.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm still looking if anyone's interested.

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
hi im an animator who doesnt have much else to do so im cool with working on this with you[DOUBLEPOST=1491186544,1491186490][/DOUBLEPOST]if you have skype you can contact me there at mr.madanimations

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
hi im an animator who doesnt have much else to do so im cool with working on this with you[DOUBLEPOST=1491186544,1491186490][/DOUBLEPOST]if you have skype you can contact me there at mr.madanimations
Wil do.

Rain alkai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator, Other
I was on stickpage.com the other day and I was watching their old stick figure animation fighting scenes and I began to think, what if you could actually make a web series with just stick figures. So I began to brainstorm and came up with a 4 season long zombie stick figure series.

The story focuses on a guy who was bitten by a zombie back when he was a kid. Instead of turning he became a half mutant. His right arm could transform into a big arm with claws. Later on in the series he gains new transformations, he can make his arm change into a canon, a sword and a few other weapons/ shield. I would also like to have their dialogue in a thought bubble sort of way or like that of a comic. If any animators are down to make what I thinks is a pretty easy animation series, please message me or comment below. Also if you would like to know more about the series I'll be glad to answer any questions. I'd also appreciate any other script writers to help come up with new a series to do after and so on.
Do not search anymore I would love to collab with you anytime my whole channel is about stick figure animmation
Plz reply[DOUBLEPOST=1504003941,1504003834][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do my stick figure fight scenes with sound effects

Last edited by a moderator:

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Do not search anymore I would love to collab with you anytime my whole channel is about stick figure animmation
Thank you! That'd be awesome
i would love to have you on board. Also for some reason I can't find your channel. The link didn't work so I tried searching it but no results

Rain alkai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Thank you! That'd be awesome

i would love to have you on board. Also for some reason I can't find your channel. The link didn't work so I tried searching it but no results
Thx for the reply
I know the link is not working idk why but I am going to e-mail you a link that work and we can collab when ever you want ![DOUBLEPOST=1504042292,1504042165][/DOUBLEPOST]Just send me your email or your Facebook account so we will be able to talk to each other my name on FB
Is rain diamond

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey guys, i love animation stick figures, and i also want to do a very big stick man animation series!! Contact me please. Cheers