Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Stereotypes

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Courtney Candice, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $74
    This was my first video two years ago!

2. veronica33067
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $51
    I like the gothic look or I guess the style anyway. It's a certain type of gothic look I like. Not sure if that makes sense. Or maybe I just like the whole black leather pants and jacket with the rocker look style to it. Not sure if that's the same. I hate stereotypes, though. :meh2:

Courtney Candice likes this.
  3. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $74
    I always where leather jackets in the winter, I own way too many and I do have a couple pairs of pleather pants

veronica33067 likes this.
  4. veronica33067
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $51
    I don't own enough. :unsure2: I really want to do a rocker look photo shoot. I actually have a photo shoot coming up next week. Maybe, I can try to go for that punk, rock look during that shoot. I'm not good with make up, though nor do I wear it (not foundation anyway). However, I think make up will help me accomplish the overall look I want. I want the smokey eyes using eyeshadow with long eyeliner across my eyes. We'll see. If not this photo shoot, then the next.:smile22:

5. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $74
    Good luck with your photo shoot!:thumbsup2:

veronica33067 likes this.
  6. veronica33067
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $51
    Thanks! :smile22:

Courtney Candice likes this.