Stereotypes

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This was my first video two years ago!

I like the gothic look or I guess the style anyway. It's a certain type of gothic look I like. Not sure if that makes sense. Or maybe I just like the whole black leather pants and jacket with the rocker look style to it. Not sure if that's the same. I hate stereotypes, though. :meh2:

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the gothic look or I guess the style anyway. It's a certain type of gothic look I like. Not sure if that makes sense. Or maybe I just like the whole black leather pants and jacket with the rocker look style to it. Not sure if that's the same. I hate stereotypes, though. :meh2:
I always where leather jackets in the winter, I own way too many and I do have a couple pairs of pleather pants

Reactions: veronica33067

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always where leather jackets in the winter, I own way too many and I do have a couple pairs of pleather pants
I don't own enough. :unsure2: I really want to do a rocker look photo shoot. I actually have a photo shoot coming up next week. Maybe, I can try to go for that punk, rock look during that shoot. I'm not good with make up, though nor do I wear it (not foundation anyway). However, I think make up will help me accomplish the overall look I want. I want the smokey eyes using eyeshadow with long eyeliner across my eyes. We'll see. If not this photo shoot, then the next.:smile22:

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't own enough. :unsure2: I really want to do a rocker look photo shoot. I actually have a photo shoot coming up next week. Maybe, I can try to go for that punk, rock look during that shoot. I'm not good with make up, though nor do I wear it (not foundation anyway). However, I think make up will help me accomplish the overall look I want. I want the smokey eyes using eyeshadow with long eyeliner across my eyes. We'll see. If not this photo shoot, then the next.:smile22:
Good luck with your photo shoot!:thumbsup2:

Reactions: veronica33067