Music "Stay" Duet

Tyler Schuetz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everybody! I just started making covers and got a pretty good response on my first one, so I've decided I'm going to keep posting them!

I finally found another song that I think suits my voice well and means a lot to me, and I was wondering if there were any girls out there who sing on YouTube that would want to do a duet of "Stay" by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko. I use GarageBand to sort of edit audio and iMovie for the video since I have a MacBook Pro, but I'd be open to using any kind of software as long as it's available to me and you can teach me!

:wavespin:

OllieJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nice channel you have man! Subbed :)

Wonder

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everybody! I just started making covers and got a pretty good response on my first one, so I've decided I'm going to keep posting them!

I finally found another song that I think suits my voice well and means a lot to me, and I was wondering if there were any girls out there who sing on YouTube that would want to do a duet of "Stay" by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko. I use GarageBand to sort of edit audio and iMovie for the video since I have a MacBook Pro, but I'd be open to using any kind of software as long as it's available to me and you can teach me!

:wavespin:
I'm interested if you're still up for it! :)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I haven't made a video with me singing on YouTube, but I do sing. I'd totally be up for it. If you want I can send a clip of me singing or something so you know I don't suck. :D

I don't however have super awesome professional equipment, so that might be a deal breaker for you :\