Starting over on YouTube?

KerrysWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you mean you commented on other peoples videos asking to sub4sub/check out your channel? Because that could have led YT to think you are a spammer, especially when the Youtubers on the receiving end reported those messages as spam.
thank you! Mostly no, the most I’d put on the odd occasion is ‘hope to connect more’ etc
That being said I was leaving comments that I wonder could trigger a ban now, looking back. I know Instagram users have been hit by limit rates recently

If you have a channel banned/terminated, then you are not permitted to open another. It is a violation of the terms and conditions.
As soon as "security" make the link to the new channel, it too will be terminated.
Thank you, I know, I am referring to the other person making an account this time and me starring on that channel as an ‘extra’

KerrysWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you mean you commented on other peoples videos asking to sub4sub/check out your channel? Because that could have led YT to think you are a spammer, especially when the Youtubers on the receiving end reported those messages as spam.
The most I’ve ever said is ‘let’s connect’ etc which I guess could hint in the wrong direction
either way its all very strange but regardless something has triggered it. I had no warnings, no explanation and also no emails since despite appealing too