Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As a new YouTuber, i come to you all today with a few questions. What are some strategies you used to spread your content without spamming everyone around you? How consistently did you upload and did you find that it helped gain more traffic? Any other tips and tricks for a starting YouTuber would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Doctor Dano

Doctor Dano
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My advice is: Don't sub4sub, Youtube's bots can read this and their algorithm knows when 2 channels subbed to eachother and don't watch eachothers content. Also the algorithm makes the calculation of your subs and view ratio. A person with 2000 subs and 40 views per video makes it very fishy.

If you sub, sub because you like their channel and sometimes visit their channel. That's more than OK!

The new algorithm is more viewtime and engagement focused. This means, YT counts your viewtime and follows your engagement. So make sure your content is fun enough, so people will spend allot of time watching your vids, and make sure people comment and like. Thats how you grow. Also spend time on tags and catchy thumbnails and titles to lure potential viewers.

Reactions: Dennisthemenaceftw

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Channel growth questions and comments are very common at YTtalk, and therefore threads like this are locked by the staff. This forum has an abundance of information to help you grow an audience.

Please read through threads in these forums for some helpful advice on how to start a channel and find an audience:

Tutorials, Articles, & Resources: http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

If you would like a personal channel review, please create a thread in the Reviews and Channel Feedback section:
http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/

Concentrate on making good content, and the rest should follow. ^_^

Reactions: Dennisthemenaceftw
Status
Not open for further replies.