Starting group channel

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
starting a group channel and we were trying to use the twitch app on xbox one to record all our POV but the live streams rnt the best quality and I threw a video together and the quality like changes back and forth alot what is the best thing to do should we just do one point of view even though its 3-4 people in a video generally or should we just wait till we can all afford the gear?

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Best to wait until you all have the gear, until that happens you can record with 1 or 2 POVs the ones with the best quality.

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Best to wait until you all have the gear, until that happens you can record with 1 or 2 POVs the ones with the best quality.
do you think the 1 or 2 POV would ruin the channel or make it seem like its not a group channel

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Stay away from group channels. Do you own thing. It works for some people, but the grand majority sees people disinterested or quitting. And that means a sudden death for your channel.

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Stay away from group channels. Do you own thing. It works for some people, but the grand majority sees people disinterested or quitting. And that means a sudden death for your channel.
im doing a solo channel along with a channel with my friends we recorded probably like 2-3 weeks worth of content then reliezsed one of the point of views just isnt worth it so debating wether to cut his point of view or just get rid of the videos all together