Starting from scratch

TommyS

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i was looking to get started on youtube, but don't know where to get started. Video editing part is covered, music and so on, but the content alone. The niche would be motivation, inspiration, so there are a lot of materials out there, just don't know where or how to get them. How do i get the licenses for these audio tracks ?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi everyone, i was looking to get started on youtube, but don't know where to get started. Video editing part is covered, music and so on, but the content alone. The niche would be motivation, inspiration, so there are a lot of materials out there, just don't know where or how to get them. How do i get the licenses for these audio tracks ?

Hi welcome aboard. :)

If you have chosen a niche, it's because you have experience and knowledge in that subject I assume. So why not create your own original material?

TommyS

Reaction score
Thank you :)

Well, this niche (videos) is full of people who have achieved something "big" and are a true inspiration, sometimes just to hear the voice alone makes you get up and do the thing you want to do, if you know what i mean. So i would like to make my own videos, but to do so i would need audio tracks of "those" people. Someone like Less Brown, Jihm Rohn etc....