Other Starting collab channel

Sophia Laird

Reaction score
Im a small youtuber thats been making videos for about a year now. Lately i havent been posting as much as i would like so hopefully starting this collab channel will inspire me to not only make 1 video a week for the collab channel but also for my own. Im looking for 6 people. 1 person to post a video each day. We will have specific days of the week to post. Although this is my idea and i am finding people i wont be "in charge" of the channel. Im looking for a team effort here. Whether youre a big or small channel doesnt matter. We can grow together and have fun doing it. If you are interested please contact me! Either reply or message me on twitter @sophialaird967

Dickjutsu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just curious - Do you have a topic or theme in mind for the videos? 6 totally different people doing totally different things may not work out super well.

Also your channel link doesn't work right.

And on a separate note - I like your hair in your profile pic. Looks neat. =D

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah, what is the overall theme you're going for? This sounds interesting, though I do want to advise that something like this will require a lot of commitment and patience for everyone involved for this channel to thrive.

Sophia Laird

Reaction score
I know it will take a lot of commitment. I was thinking we could have a topic every week and go from there. Right now im mostly just looking for ppl who are interested and willing to make plans as i am looking for a team of people and not planning on controlling everything. Ik my link doesnt work but its not hard to find my channel anyway just by looking up my name

Dnetg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi! I am interesting, we can talk about that project if you want.(The style of the videos etc) My channel is about reviews and unboxings, but now I am planning a second channel about travelling and lifestyle.