Other Starting a Youtube Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Miles

Hey guys, recently I have been wondering if a group of us could start something on YouTube where we are part of a company (Example: Supertubers) and we basically advertise each other. It wouldn't have to be big. You could simply mention their name or put their channel in the description. We could even have like a logo at the beginning or end of our videos to make us look more official. I would like to start this but I don't know anyone on YouTube yet. So who would like to be interested?

Hey guys, recently I have been wondering if a group of us could start something on YouTube where we are part of a company (Example: Supertubers) and we basically advertise each other. It wouldn't have to be big. You could simply mention their name or put their channel in the description. We could even have like a logo at the beginning or end of our videos to make us look more official. I would like to start this but I don't know anyone on YouTube yet. So who would like to be interested?
Sounds liked it would be quite fun. Count me in.

Hi and welcome to yttalk! :D hope you'll like it here! :)

Okay so we need to get some stuff out of the way like,
  • A name
  • A logo
  • An intro/outro
  • how we are going to advertise each other

Well instead of just heading for the raw cover up, why not just make it an actually company that you can grow and manage with the people within it. Something like...Gameanyone.com since I remember seeing that in the beginning of Ssohpkcs videos. Seems a little more beneficial, has room for a lot more growth and it can be fun to meet new people or see others with the same logo going in the beginning or end of the video.

Well instead of just heading for the raw cover up, why not just make it an actually company that you can grow and manage with the people within it. Something like...Gameanyone.com since I remember seeing that in the beginning of Ssohpkcs videos. Seems a little more beneficial, has room for a lot more growth and it can be fun to meet new people or see others with the same logo going in the beginning or end of the video.
good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back