Started a New Gaming Channel!

JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys! I'm still trying to figure out the direction of my channel, but here are my first three videos. The plan right now is to release a variety of content from gaming discussions, countdowns, vlogs, and even playthroughs. I enjoy playing mostly linear and open world single player games on consoles. Feel free to leave any constructive criticism on how can improve my videos.

JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks, man. Yeah, I'm still trying to get comfortable talking in front of a camera. It's difficult when you've never done it before.

Reactions: TruVetCommando

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great work James, you clearly put thought and effort into your videos and I can see that you know what your talking about. I understand your nervousness towards talking in front of a camera and trying to string words together sometimes. All professionals were once amateurs. In time you will learn to get more comfortable talking in front of the camera to the point where it will be like breathing.

Just stick at it, keep the quality as high as these videos and I can guarantee you you'll get somewhere James. You earned a sub from me. Nothing better than seeing someone be real.

Reactions: JamesGAMES YT

JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great work James, you clearly put thought and effort into your videos and I can see that you know what your talking about. I understand your nervousness towards talking in front of a camera and trying to string words together sometimes. All professionals were once amateurs. In time you will learn to get more comfortable talking in front of the camera to the point where it will be like breathing.

Just stick at it, keep the quality as high as these videos and I can guarantee you you'll get somewhere James. You earned a sub from me. Nothing better than seeing someone be real.
Thank you, I appreciate your words. Thanks for subbing as well!