Start Comedy Channel or Not = Advertiser Friendly?

Skizzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, i am thinking of creating comedy related content but am unsure whether or not it can be monetized with youtube nowadays.

No profanity or censored
No nudes
Maybe some sexual jokes here and there (not sure if this would be considered sexually suggestive)

Anyone here have a comedy channel? If so, do you get at least $1 CPM/1000 views?

I want to create content but am really worried if I can actually earn anything down the road.
I really love to make videos and would like to do it for a living but this is literally crippling me.
I just need some hope.

Right now i am very demotivated and I hate myself for letting this time just past by.

Any hope out there?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think comedy channels are great. Even if some lost their way when they got famous. Such as Dorkly, Comedy Central, etc.
So to me you should do comedy all the way. You already have a good idea of what you can and can't do. =]

As far the money side goes...I don't know. Never really made any money off of Youtube. But I do recommend an At Home Business (which I am apart of one, not MLM) as far as making money instead since it is a lot faster and also easier to do so with the right mentor(s). (Feel free to message me if you want to learn more).

But keep yourself motivated and keep your head high. =]
I know you can do anything you put your mind to and work towards.

Reactions: Skizzy

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you enjoy comedy then do it. Because the more you enjoy it the better the channel will come across and the more views you will get.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Why not give it a go? I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun making videos at least.