SSSniperwolf: The Professional Victim

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm finally back from the dead and decided to make a commentary video on my favorite gaming channel on youtube: SSSniperwolf.
I personally don't like her content but seeing how she treats other people, especially during live streams and on twitter/Instagram, really makes me wonder if she's honestly the fakest person in the gaming community.
As always thanks for checking out this thread and possibly checking out my video! This was way more ranty than my usual commentary videos but hopefully you still enjoyed it and maybe the Mercy gameplay in the background too away from how ranty it was!

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Be careful when uploading videos about her,from the news i have been hearing if your video somehow went viral she can tell youtube to bring it down.(Lol edit you`re already aware of it just watching your video now)but ya she`s crazy.

Reactions: Justine

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Be careful when uploading videos about her,from the news i have been hearing if your video somehow went viral she can tell youtube to bring it down.(Lol edit you`re already aware of it just watching your video now)but ya she`s crazy.
I mean, if she tries to take it down it just gives me something else to talk about so aye bring it on!

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mean, if she tries to take it down it just gives me something else to talk about so aye bring it on!
Aha playing with fire but aye always best to voice opinions.Am gonna wait until i am on 1k subs before i start voicing my opinions on big you tubers^am already enjoying the fake drama going on between team 10 and all them lot if you have been keeping up.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not all too familiar with SSSniperwolf but I love your video! :D

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Aha playing with fire but aye always best to voice opinions.Am gonna wait until i am on 1k subs before i start voicing my opinions on big you tubers^am already enjoying the fake drama going on between team 10 and all them lot if you have been keeping up.
The Team 10 drama gives me life honestly, its so funny but horrible and at this point I'm hoping the neighbors seriously go through with the lawsuit

I'm not all too familiar with SSSniperwolf but I love your video! :D
Aye thanks!!! She's honestly really interesting to watch as far as drama and stuff like that goes, but I don't personally find her actually content interesting lol

Oh I haven't watched it but I can already tell imma enjoy this
It's a mess, I hate SSSniperwolf as is so I kinda had a lot to say lmao

PhoenixAnimus

The king of the fire birds
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Team 10 drama gives me life honestly, its so funny but horrible and at this point I'm hoping the neighbors seriously go through with the lawsuit

Aye thanks!!! She's honestly really interesting to watch as far as drama and stuff like that goes, but I don't personally find her actually content interesting lol

It's a mess, I hate SSSniperwolf as is so I kinda had a lot to say lmao
Speaking of messes, when are we going to do that collab we've been talking about for the past 8 months?

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Speaking of messes, when are we going to do that collab we've been talking about for the past 8 months?
As soon as I'm settled into my dorm I'll probably be all set!! I'm moving in this wednesday and I should be all set to start recording again in a few weeks!