Commentary Sports Commentary/ Discussion Group

WillB

Reaction score
So, I'm here because I'm building a small group of basketball fans that want to really get their ideas and opinions out there. For years, I've had this idea, a seed planted in my mind, that I wanted to build a team of fans of the sport that want to get their words out to others, kind of like a YouTube channel or a podcast, but on a broader spectrum. I want to extend this idea not just into those areas, but into discussions on social media or just inner-circle discussions. This whole thing started when I realized I have absolutely NO friends who like basketball, and I'm here with a head full of talks and discussions ready to explode. So I figured, why not make a team of smart, well-versed NBA fans that want to get together, talk out the past, present, and future of the NBA and basketball world, while also sharing it for everyone to watch and agree or disagree with. This is just an idea in the works, but if you're seriously interested, message me. I'm looking for people who are open-minded, can agree to disagree, know at least the basics about basketball and the NBA and its' history, and are at least 18, only because I want to keep the chemistry of the group in mind. Thanks and hopefully I'll be talking with you soon.

GrimPeter

Reaction score
Sounds cool, man. I used to do an NBA news channel on Youtube, but I stopped making videos for it. I'm not looking to start back up or anything, but I am interested in following this to see where it goes.

Reactions: WillB

WillB

Reaction score
Sounds cool, man. I used to do an NBA news channel on Youtube, but I stopped making videos for it. I'm not looking to start back up or anything, but I am interested in following this to see where it goes.
Thanks for the support, really hoping to get this going soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk