Sport Video

ketan

Reaction score
hello my sport videos are getting thirdparty/copyrights on almost every video i try to upload , but i see other people uploading the same kind of videos , i have edited the video myself and put my own music etc , please help thanks.

Last edited:

Scott Manning

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Even if you bought the music on itunes you need a license to use it. These are very expensive so I recommend royalty free music. google it if you want, I recommend kevin macleod.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hello my sport videos are getting thirdparty/copyrights on almost every video i try to upload , but i see other people uploading the same kind of videos , i have edited the video myself and put my own music etc , please help thanks.
If it's pro sports you have to contact their legal people to see what usage rights you have. I have one un-monetized video of the Phoenix Coyotes during warmup. Their captain did a slapshot that knocked the camera out of my hands.... The NHL lawyer I contacted said it could be uploaded, but not for commercial use (no ads and I can't sell it)... Too bad for me, GoPro wanted to buy it from me