ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,
I have recently been interested in getting sponsorships for my channel and I would like some advice on how to do that - I know there is a lot of grund to cover and I have watched multple videos about it but if someone can give me a short guildeline to start it would be more than appreciated.

I am mostly looking for mobile gaming apps or cheap tech products (I occasionally do unboxing tech reviews.

I've also seen websites like Grapevine and Famebit but they require channel to have 1,000 - 10,000 subs and I currently only have 704.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, I think it will be hard for a channel of your size but also lack of viewership to get sponsorship. Your channel is heading in the right direction for being able to get sponsorship, but I think you'll have a hard time convincing a company to do so right now. You have to be able to prove you have an influence on enough people for it to be worth it to the company.

Reactions: ShireenPlaysYT

Mazen

Reaction score
You could goto Amazon sellers and ask them to get their product to review it and give them your YouTube channel and they will hopefully accept it and send you the package or product and you can review it. But I think sponsorships will be hard for a small channel, to get a sponsor and start earning a lot of money you have to be a big channel like 100K or something, maybe even more.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could goto Amazon sellers and ask them to get their product to review it and give them your YouTube channel and they will hopefully accept it and send you the package or product and you can review it. But I think sponsorships will be hard for a small channel, to get a sponsor and start earning a lot of money you have to be a big channel like 100K or something, maybe even more.
You can earn money with less than 100k ive seen some people even make enough to live off of under 100k but it kind of depends on how you go about things and your channel ext.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My advice would be to focus/grow your channel more before contacting any sponsors. there is a reason why famebit and others require 1000, 5000 or 10.000 subscribers:) Focus on growing your channel with real, actice and engaged fans who actually like your videos enough to engage in them and then yoor channel will be interesting to sponsors at some point:up2:

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for all of your advice, you've all be very helpful. I've been putting a lot of effort into my channel after being demonetised earlier this year and I do agree with you that I am on the right track. I'm going to try and go on Amazon and see what I can do with that.

Reactions: ASMR Amour

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for all of your advice, you've all be very helpful. I've been putting a lot of effort into my channel after being demonetised earlier this year and I do agree with you that I am on the right track. I'm going to try and go on Amazon and see what I can do with that.
:) You are welcome. Keep kicking butt and keep us updated on here how things are going :)

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:) You are welcome. Keep kicking butt and keep us updated on here how things are going :)
I've recently joined the Awin affliate program and I'm trying my best to get on some affiliate programs.

I'll definitey keep you updated on my progress :)[DOUBLEPOST=1528723775,1528723653][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, any advice on how to gain a "fan base"? I've been trying to make one for years but I'm starting to think that my channel isn't compatible with a fan base.

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've now joined / am using Keymailer, Awin and Amazon affiliates - I'm putting html links on my blog and links in my YouTube description.

Let's see how it goes :)

Rambalac

Reaction score
Putting links unrelated to channel or videos maybe treated as spam and cause video or channel termination.