Speed up Premiere Rendering!

DeadDoll00

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Just wanted to offer up a free little program I ran across that's really helped me cut into the HD rendering times for Premiere Pro. It's called "Cheat Engine" and basically helps to focus your computer's resources to one exclusive running program (in your case, Premiere) to help speed up the process. It's help me cut hours off my rendering. Helps a ton.

Here you go: http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Sounds cool, thanks! What problems arise from focusing on only one program though? Does it work for the other editing programs? And of course, does it run on mac? :) DeadDoll00

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
thanks for sharing! How do you get it to make rendering better?

SlayZombi

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Is this like a spam thing.....

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thought that cheat engine is for games only. Anyway, I believe Premiere Pro supports OpenCL and Cuda so if you have a gpu in your system, you can render 10x fold than rendering with CPU only.

Reactions: theDXT

DeadDoll00

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Sounds cool, thanks! What problems arise from focusing on only one program though? Does it work for the other editing programs? And of course, does it run on mac? :) DeadDoll00
I think it's actually multi-program, since you can choose from any active program on your computer at the time. I just use it on Premiere Pro though, so I have no experience with any other software. And I don't know if it runs on a Mac, sorry.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
I think it's actually multi-program, since you can choose from any active program on your computer at the time. I just use it on Premiere Pro though, so I have no experience with any other software. And I don't know if it runs on a Mac, sorry.
Okay, thanks!

theDXT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Thought that cheat engine is for games only. Anyway, I believe Premiere Pro supports OpenCL and Cuda so if you have a gpu in your system, you can render 10x fold than rendering with CPU only.

Yes premiere supports OpenCL and Cuda rendering. I recently bought a GTX 760 and that really helped with my rendering time.