Specific Time to Upload

Sherry George

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What are ways to get more views? Is there a specific time you should upload to attract more viewers?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What are ways to get more views? Is there a specific time you should upload to attract more viewers?

The specific time is different for every channel. Look at your realtime stats to identify the peaks and valleys. You should upload before the highest peak of the week.

Reactions: Sherry George

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, it is important for you to figure it out through your own analytics. Also, it is important that you try multiple uploads in a single time frame to get a better understanding as to whether it is a good time or not. If you get low views after uploading at a certain time, it might not actually be due to the timeframe, but the content/title of the video. Point is to get an average on multiple time frames and then choose the one that carries the best average.

Sherry George

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yes, it is important for you to figure it out through your own analytics. Also, it is important that you try multiple uploads in a single time frame to get a better understanding as to whether it is a good time or not. If you get low views after uploading at a certain time, it might not actually be due to the timeframe, but the content/title of the video. Point is to get an average on multiple time frames and then choose the one that carries the best average.
Thank you! I have to start uploading at different times.

Sherry George

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The specific time is different for every channel. Look at your realtime stats to identify the peaks and valleys. You should upload before the highest peak of the week.
Thank you!!! I will do that from now on![DOUBLEPOST=1516050931,1516048173][/DOUBLEPOST]
4PM EST seems to work well for me
Thank you!

Reactions: Crown