• Miller Time

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Aint no one got time for this

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Whoa Whoa Whoa.. Slow down brother.. I mean he has potential.. but I mean he might have peeked.. Remember Mother says never encourage where you could discourage.
I have a feeling I have peeked hahaha ;) I'm happy where I am at :D

GroovemiesterFTW.[DOUBLEPOST=1366543629,1366543579][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mother would be proud... Dad would cry...
Dad loves me!

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Was watching it as you tagged me :)

Haha another great episode, symph's singing made it even better aswell :D

Reactions: JohnKenShow

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
symphonious7 Vicboss Frankie Pearl GafferGames pawtaytoe gisikw Dee William Phan Jimi Lee
Symph was not harmed in the filming of this episode.

[DOUBLEPOST=1366540833,1366540777][/DOUBLEPOST]AikoMiyoko count_teribil Jacob Alsobrook Katherinejane001
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! This was SO MUCH FUNNIER THAN I WAS EXPECTING!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I was freaking ROOOOLLIIIINGGGGGGG!!!! "Are you suggesting he should see a psychatrist?" "I'm suggesting I should go back to mine" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA and I had no IDEA how you were gonna turn my "question" into a question I was trying to throw you a total curve ball LMAO!!! And just watching your faces while I "ask my question" OMG this just... this was tooooooo funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! This was SO MUCH FUNNIER THAN I WAS EXPECTING!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I was freaking ROOOOLLIIIINGGGGGGG!!!! "Are you suggesting he should see a psychatrist?" "I'm suggesting I should go back to mine" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA and I had no IDEA how you were gonna turn my "question" into a question I was trying to throw you a total curve ball LMAO!!! And just watching your faces while I "ask my question" OMG this just... this was tooooooo funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am glad you enjoyed it.. We had fun with it.. Tell your followers not to hate us...[DOUBLEPOST=1366546132,1366546074][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was watching it as you tagged me :)

Haha another great episode, symph's singing made it even better aswell :D
yes his voice is melodious.

Reactions: Kath and Symph

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Alright, alright, alright. Time to get a little serious here...we're always joking around, but I want to say this. You and John are extremely funny. The not paying attention to the question and looking at the phone, and the screwdriver, was just hilarious. The chemistry between you guys is so real. Your voices are oddly soothing, and I love that John doesn't say much, but everything he says is gold. It doesn't seem like anything is scripted on your channel. I love the set up you guys have. The wolf in the background is just classic. You guys have really honed in on your talents, that this is a 'show'. You deserve 1000's and 1000's of views and I have no doubt you guys will be big.
symphonious7, that voice is adourable. Of course you are the grooviest of all, even if you weren't, we could never deny that voice and facial expressions.
All of you guys rock, and please keep doing what you're doing :D

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Alright, alright, alright. Time to get a little serious here...we're always joking around, but I want to say this. You and John are extremely funny. The not paying attention to the question and looking at the phone, and the screwdriver, was just hilarious. The chemistry between you guys is so real. Your voices are oddly soothing, and I love that John doesn't say much, but everything he says is gold. It doesn't seem like anything is scripted on your channel. I love the set up you guys have. The wolf in the background is just classic. You guys have really honed in on your talents, that this is a 'show'. You deserve 1000's and 1000's of views and I have no doubt you guys will be big.
symphonious7, that voice is adourable. Of course you are the grooviest of all, even if you weren't, we could never deny that voice and facial expressions.
All of you guys rock, and please keep doing what you're doing :D
awwwwww this was a wonderful assessment Kat. I was surprised at how well they did too!

Reactions: Kath