Spamming Videos

Keyon Gohard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Umm im new to all this Youtube stuff so wheres a good place for me to start putting my vids i started on facebook no one seems to like twitter no one whers more places

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
If you spam your videos, this will be me:

BUT

If you don't have any intentions of spamming like the title of this thread suggest, I would recommend building a network around you. Maybe collab with someone to promote yourself. Get contacts and take part in one or many networks.

PS:
Moved to the correct section.

Reactions: Miketastic

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some people post their video's to a website called reddit. Some video's get a lot of views from there.
Also when you make gameplay the official forums of that game or small game communities might be a good place to start.

Otherwise collab with other youtubers and steal their subs :') !!

Keyon Gohard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some people post their video's to a website called reddit. Some video's get a lot of views from there.
Also when you make gameplay the official forums of that game or small game communities might be a good place to start.

k

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other

yep thats wat i do ;)

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
At the end of the day, spamming doesn't matter if your videos are crappy.... now as far as sharing your videos.. well there are over a billion sites that you can share them at... Message boards, video sites, social sites... If your willing to take the time.. me personally i don't go around doing that...and If i do post on a site, it has to be relevant to the topics.... I just hate spammers thus i dont try to be like them

Reactions: Keyon Gohard

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the end of the day, spamming doesn't matter if your videos are crappy.... now as far as sharing your videos.. well there are over a billion sites that you can share them at... Message boards, video sites, social sites... If your willing to take the time.. me personally i don't go around doing that...and If i do post on a site, it has to be relevant to the topics.... I just hate spammers thus i dont try to be like them
Great advice! I only post my content on forums that I an active member at. I think it is best to be an active member at the sites that you are posting content at. A new random poster with spam will be seen as a spammer. While an active member may get more views and subs because he or she is liked in that online community.

Reactions: SaKenMadRaj

MrLilmar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

^ what he said..