• No Spam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome Yttalk To Anjim's Spam or No Spam (Deal Or No Deal parody)!

Today Youtube spam comment is from my gaming channel!it comes from Alpha Records and HK Gaming.
Here is the info Alpha Records wants me too use their music but I am not a music channel I am a gaming channel. If I use copyright music I will get my channel taken down. Alpha Records is so relentless on getting to sub to them it's not funny. I understand they're trying to help but don't go to my comment promoting yourself! Just message me! Next up HK Gaming who is not subbed to me at all and wants sub4sub. The answer is NO!
WORK HARD! So I want to get this off my chest and what do you know folks Vote for spam or no spam.

Attachments

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm going to say spam. Don't know what to say about it. If he contacted you once maybe twice, I wouldn't say anything, but 5x?
Lets get roooooooojt into the nooooose.....
Oh wrong comment section

Reactions: Anjim

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm going to say spam. Don't know what to say about it. If he contacted you once maybe twice, I wouldn't say anything, but 5x?
Lets get roooooooojt into the nooooose.....
Oh wrong comment section
lol

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Total spam. I keep getting people who show up on my hair care videos crowing about the benefits of "NAME REDACTED" shampoo, followed up immediately by a "different" account saying, "Yes! I use NAME REDACTED shampoo, and I love it!"

What makes me sad is that this is probably someone's job. Pretending to be a consumer and someone who watches my videos in order to hawk fake reviews of a shampoo on small-time YouTube channels. It's really sad.

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Total spam. I keep getting people who show up on my hair care videos crowing about the benefits of "NAME REDACTED" shampoo, followed up immediately by a "different" account saying, "Yes! I use NAME REDACTED shampoo, and I love it!"

What makes me sad is that this is probably someone's job. Pretending to be a consumer and someone who watches my videos in order to hawk fake reviews of a shampoo on small-time YouTube channels. It's really sad.
That has to be one of the more bizarre spammers I have heard of haha. Mine are too lazy to even try and sell me something

Reactions: xingcat