Gaming Space Engineers Survival RP series

Logic Eye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, i would like to colaborate with a person or 2 to a Survival RP series in the game of Space Engineers :)
I would like the persons to be over 15 years old (I am 16 my self) and gotta talk allright English (Im a little rusty myself) and the person to be located near England (Denmak myself) so we can record videos more often.
It is on planets WITH mods so therefor be adviced to have a little beefy pc. It is also important that you have to have some extended knowledge of the game so i dont have to explain everything (And so i could get a little little bit help myself, but i have 500+ hours in the game so im not bad at it xD) But anyways just write your age, location and such and then we could speak later about the details ;) (I have a lot of idears myself but off cause you have a word too)
AND we got to speak and play before recording so we can learn about one another and find out if we even like eachother xD
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, as i said im not english so...
And if we find any other games to record im up for it ;)
If you want to you can also add me directly on skype: andreas50009 and remember to write that your from here and not just add me.
I am gonna say that i have no videos up yet, and i have a studio grade microphone (røde nt)