[sort of SOLVED]Sped up video won't export audio?

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a video where I've got a small section, that was around 3 mins reduced down to 5 secs by speeding it up to around 300%. In Premiere Pro when I view this 5 sec part it plays the audio, like a fast forwarding sound which is the effect I wanted since I'm putting it in the video. The problem I'm having is that when I export the video this 5 sec scene has no sound at all, it's still fast like it's meant to be but no sound. The rest of the video plays sound fine.

dylanbigdaddy

Canberran Film Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I haven't worked with Prem in years. But here's my workaround. try just exporting the 5 sped up footage. If this works import it to your original and replace. If it doesn't see if there is a "maintain audio pitch" check box. I've heard this causes problems

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I haven't worked with Prem in years. But here's my workaround. try just exporting the 5 sped up footage. If this works import it to your original and replace. If it doesn't see if there is a "maintain audio pitch" check box. I've heard this causes problems
The maintain audio pitch caused the audio to dissapear in Premiere, I tried exported the footage as an .mp3 but it didn't work either. I'm guessing I had it sped up too fast or something and it couldn't process the audio. I couldn't even find the right sound effect online. I gave up and just cut out that part altoghether :/ Thanks for the help though.

dylanbigdaddy

Canberran Film Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
A work around I could think off is take the clip and plug it into a program like Audacity, speed it up at the same rate as your video and export and import it into your editor and sync it up.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
A work around I could think off is take the clip and plug it into a program like Audacity, speed it up at the same rate as your video and export and import it into your editor and sync it up.
Ah thanks, but don't worry about it man. But the video was uploaded and released roughly 1 week ago lol